blog template

February 16, 2011

Tag Challenge

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is to create a gift tag.  This didn't turn out quite the way I envisioned it, but I think I am happy with it.


The image is called Sunny Day Flower and can be found here at Whimsy Stamps.  The sentiment is cut using QuicKutz alphabet dies.  I used the Lifestyle Crafts (formerly QuicKutz) Nesting Pennants, Nesting Scallops, and Nesting circles to cut all of the elements.  I added an American Crafts pearl brad and a paper flower to finish it off.


2 comments:

Dianna said...

I love this tag, Rae Ann! I especially love the pennant shape that you used!

Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

~ Dianna

Nicole said...

Congratulations! You are one of our TOP FIVE picks this week at Meljen's Designs!

Thanks for playing along and we hope to see you again soon!

Nicole
Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator