blog template

June 23, 2011

Red White and Blue v2.0

After missing out on playing at Pike's Playground last week, I was determined to be sure to play this week.  The theme at the playground is also red, white and blue!  This is my project for the challenge.


The image was colored using crayons blended with baby oil.  I decided to give it a try for my last project and really like the way the crayons blend.  The border was made using the  Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles #3 (#1 being the smallest) and I pieced the long sides to fit my border.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Rubbernecker Stamps Layered Floral Panel
Ribbon and buttons from my stash


4 comments:

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at the Playground :)

luvmy2girls said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the bow! =)

Gramma said...

Rae Ann your background paper is gorgeous... you met this challenge head on! Love the gingham bow and the button! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
Hugz,
Gramma

CraftyGirl said...

Dustin is always coming up with great challenges. You did a wonderful job with the red, white and blue.

Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl