blog template

August 3, 2011

Frames

The theme this week for the challenge at Meljen's Designs is Frame It.  Your project must have a frame on it.  Not sure I have been in the right frame of mind, though.  My mojo is still gallivanting somewhere and this card took me ages to pull together!


Maybe the summer heat has melted my mojo...it was 101 degrees here yesterday with a heat index making it feel like 110!  There is no end in sight either.  It is 88 degrees now but feels like 103.  I guess that's why I turned to fall colors for this card. 

I used the image Country Scare Crow.  I cut the frame using the Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge.  I popped up the top of the crow and left his legs loose to make it look like he was sitting in the circle.


Card measures 4" x 4"
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Rubbernecker Stamps Flourish Background
White Blossom rhinestone flowers
Ribbon and paper flowers from my stash


No comments: