blog template

November 2, 2011

Christmas?! Already?!

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is to create a project with a Christmas theme. I still can't get my head around the fact that it is that time of year again!  Hopefully this will get me jump-started for the holiday season!


I had to pull out my Meljen's Designs rubber stamps to make this card.  I discovered I don't have any Christmas digital images!  I will have to remedy that fact!  You can find the gorgeous red rubber images at Whimsy Stamps.  They stamp beautifully and are backed with cling foam for use with acrylic blocks.  This stamp is Elf Bell Mouse.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.

Card measures 5" x 5"
Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
American Crafts rhinestone brad
ribbon & rhinestones from my stash


No comments: