blog template

April 5, 2012

Feeling Dotty!

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is Dots.


I usually choose my image first, but I found this great polka dot paper in my scrap stash and decided I wanted to use it and pulled all of my colors from the paper.  I have had Fuzzer the Monster printed for a while, but haven't used him.  I thought his spots were perfect for this challenge, and, because he is a monster, I could color him to match the paper too!  I colored him using my Prismacolor pencils and used baby oil to blend them.  I tried to get a "fur" effect, but have to practice more to get that right!

Don't forget about the anniversary blog hop going on right now.  You still have some time to get your comments in to win images from each of the design team members.  Also, if you post a comment on every blog, you have the chance at the grand prize which is a pack of Melissa's favorite images!  They are being featured on the blog every day this week so you can see which images they are.  In addition, there is a Buy One Get One Free sale going on at the shop the entire month of April.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Rhinestones from my stash




No comments: