blog template

October 31, 2013

Are You Scared of Franken Kitty?

How could you be scared of that adorable face?!  Our challenge this week is to create a Halloween themed project.  I fell in love with Franken Kitty at first sight!  I only wish that Halloween lasted longer so I could use all of the great images Melissa came up with this month!


I colored Franken Kitty with Copics.  I got some fun ghoulish green colors just for Halloween projects.  I had to ink around the edges with some Charcoal ink from Stampin' Up! because the white around the image was to bright for the muted papers.

I hope you aren't a Scaredy Pants and join us for our challenge this week.  You might just win a few images from the shop just for playing along!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Label 4
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch
rhinestones from my stash

No comments: