blog template

August 12, 2014

Rocket Boy

The current challenge at Tiddly Inks is Let's Hear It for the Boys.  I usually struggle to come up with an idea when making cards for boys, but I found an adorable image at Tiddly Inks and I had the perfect paper to go with him! 


The image is Rocket Boy.  I saw him and just had to have him!  He is currently on sale on the Tiddly Inks website.

I am away from my primary crafty space.  I have some supplies here and I brought the paper and cardstock for this card with me.  I don't have any of my dies or embossing folders though.  I had to improvise a little on cutting out the image.  I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out over all.  Maybe I should try crafting like this more often!  

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
ribbon and snaps from my stash


2 comments:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the texture behind the image and your coloring is beautiful, super fun card! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks and entering into our "For the Boys" Challenge :)

Delphine said...

This is super cute! Very good choice of imae and your papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Hugs Delphine xx