blog template

March 22, 2015

Exciting News!!

You know the saying "When one door closes, another opens."?  It is so true!  I was so bummed about not being on the Meljen's Designs team any longer.  It was my first and longest design team spot.  (I have really only been on two design teams.)  I would have stayed on the team forever if they would have let me!!  Anyway...I got a message not long after the closing announcement was made asking if I would like to join the design team at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.  How could I say no?!  They have some amazing sponsors and I am looking forward to working with another group of lovely crafters.  The Australian time zone will definitely take some getting used to!



So...a little about me...

I am a military spouse of nearly 22 years now (but 25 all together).  My hubby is extremely patient and my best enabler. =) We have four kids ranging in ages from 29 down to 20.  Yep!  Nearly completely grown which means an extra bedroom or two for crafty stuff!!  I have been stamping for nearly 15 years.  It doesn't seem like that long until you see my hoard stash.  Then you can tell I have been collecting for a LONG time.  I am also a quilter, but they take so long!!  I love the instant gratification of finishing a card.  Well...not exactly instant, but far more instant than a quilt!  I have enjoyed crafting for as long as I can remember.

I am so excited to create for Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends and hopefully inspire one or two of you along the way!




1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

So glad you came on board being a fellow Meljen's Design Team Member too which I will thoroughly miss. Time differences are always hard to take in. There is a clock on Challenge blog set as Aussie time so that may help you. Anyway, I can't wait to see your lovely work and it's my pleasure to have you on my adventure and hopefully for the longtime.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}