blog template

July 15, 2015

Christmas?! In July?!

Merry Christmas!!  Over here in the Crafty Gals Corner, we have a bit of Christmas for you this week.  It is Christmas in July!!  I have to admit...I do not start thinking about my Christmas cards until it is almost December.  A habit I really should break, but you know what they say about habits.


Our sponsor for this week is Kenny K.  I got to use Xmas Greetings.  He has a wonderful shop full of digital stamps for all occasions and tastes.  Click on the badge below to be magically transported through time and space to his shop!  I colored her with Copics and went a little crazy on embellishments.  I saw a card done by Rhea Weigand that had ribbon woven in among all of the embellies and I wanted to give it a try.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  Thanks for the inspiration, Rhea!!

So you may be interested to know what you will win!  Well you can win three digital images from the shop.  So hop on over and take a look and make a list of your favorites!



I am entering this in the current Whimsy Stamps Inspiration challenge.  The theme is also Christmas in July.

I am entering this in the Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes.

I am going to join the Kenny K Krafty Krew for their Christmas in July challenge as well!  What wonderful timing!!

Deep Ocean also has a Christmas in July challenge.  I am popping this in there as well. =)

I am looking forward to seeing all of your Christmas projects.  Maybe that will get me inspired to start working on my Christmas cards before December. =P

Card measures 5" x 5"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Ribbon, lace, and buttons from my stash





7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hello
Want to drop a note to thank you for your sweet comments. They mean a lot to me that you have taken the time to stop by. I have not been on the computer much. As I am caregiving for a dear friend who had Stage 4 Lung Cancer. Every day her fragile body is deteriorating. I have not ever seen someone dying right in front of me. All I can do is just keep her comfortable, encourage her and trust the Lord to be her comfort and joy. So please do not be dismayed, when I am unable to stop by your blogs and leave some love.
Your project/card is amazing and look forward to stopping by when I can. Have a wonderful day and even better week.
In His Joy
Berni

Marilyn Webb said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and design!! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
hugs
Marilyn DT

Andrea W said...

Your coloring and floral details are lovely. Very pretty card!

Lisa Andersson said...

Hi,
Your coloring is fantastic! A beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at KennyK´s Krafty Krew and good luck!
Hugs Lisa

NickScrapShack said...

Love this card! Great colouring, her hair looks amazing! I like the romantic touch with the paper pattern and pretty flowers.

Thank you for playing along with us at KennyK´s Krafty Krew this time.
Good luck and hope to see you back soon!

Nick
Team A(ll that)

Olivia said...

Wonderfully done. Thank you for joining us at KennyK's Challenge