blog template

October 21, 2015

Silly Owl!

Welcome back to another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This week's theme is Flourishes and/or Ribbon.  I decided to use both on my project because I love both bling and ribbons.


I colored The Owl's Silly Costume from The Stamping Boutique with Copic markers.  This stamp just made me smile when I saw it!  I used a bling flourish and some vintage velvet ribbon that I have had in my stash for SO long.  I colored her bracelets with gold Wink of Stella, but it was so hard to get in the picture.

We have two fabulous sponsors this week.

All Dressed Up 


with a prize of 2 digital stamps

and 

The Stamping Boutique


with a prize of a $12 gift certificate

You can pop over to the shops with a simple click of the mouse on the badge.  I hope to see you play along with us!

The Paper Shelter has a Halloween challenge.  This little witch and her silly owl are going to play in the challenge.

Get Creative Challenges has a Halloween colors theme.  These two are going to show off their colors in that challenge.

Card measures 5" x 5"
Spellbinders Star Circle dies
Colorbök rhinestone flourishes
Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebumps
flowers from my stash





1 comment:

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

I love it Thank you for joining our 'Trick or Treat' challenge over at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
~ Lulu' DT