blog template

April 27, 2016

Oh Dang...

Hello!  It is time for another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This challenge is everyone's favorite, Anything Goes!  We have some great sponsors so why not join us this week.


For this project I used Beeper from The Stamping Boutique.  I also had some Freckled Fawn products I needed to use because they are sponsoring the challenge as well.  One of the products was a pack of word wood chips.  None of the words really fit this little guy.  Until I saw another stamp set I had sitting near my work space!  I paired the 'oh' from Freckled Fawn with the 'dang' from Paper Smooches. =)  I thought this would make a great 'sorry (enter reason here)' card. I also used Freckled Fawn washi tape to create my polka dot background as well as some enamel dots.

We have three lovely and generous sponsors this week.  Pop on over to each shop by clicking the respective badges below.


Prize of a $15 gift certificate

and


Prize of 1 digital image

and


Prize of a $12 gift certificate

It's anything goes so it is super easy to play along.  I hope you will join us.

Inspiration Destination has an anything goes challenge.  Beeper is going to pop over and play in the challenge.

Crafting with Friends has an anything goes challenge.  Beeper wants to go check out the other projects in that challenge.

Cre8tive Hands Friends has an anything goes challenge.  Beeper is going stop by and play in that challenge.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Darice Steampunk embossing folder
Paper Smooches Slang Gang stamp set
Freckled Fawn Word Wood Chips
Freckled Fawn washi tape
Freckled Fawn enamel dots
Tim Holtz Sprockets



3 comments:

Lena said...

Super cute and fun card, Rae Ann. Love all the gears and the way you used your washi tape!
Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Michelle said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Hugs,
Michelle x

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends Louise DT x