blog template

June 29, 2016

Yum! Watermelon!

It is time for our new challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This week is anything goes, but I am stuck in a summer theme.  It is so hot, I thought watermelon would be a wonderful treat!


I used Watermelon Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls for this project.  She is colored with Copic markers and I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  I thought the gingham paper gave it a bit of a picnic feel.   Although, right now it is way to hot for a picnic here!

We have two generous sponsors for this week's challenge.  You can click the badges below to magically pop over each shop and take a look.


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of a $20 gift certificate

I can't wait to see all of your projects!  Hopefully I won't melt before then!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Favorite Findings button (black)
Buttons Galore buttons
The Paper Studio brad (green)
Recollections pearls
Recollections flowers
Michaels dollar bin gems
Fabric brads and ribbon from my stash




No comments: