blog template

September 20, 2016

Always

Hello everyone!  The theme this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs is for someone special.  As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew I wanted to use it for this theme.  My hubby and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary on Sunday, and I gave him this card.  I know it isn't super masculine, but he is okay with that. =)


This is Endless Love.  They are just too cute!  They were colored with Copic markers.  I didn't put too many embellishments on it since I planned to give it to my husband.

Don't forget, the prizes have changed a little bit.  If you are chosen as the winner and you used a Crafty Sentiments stamp, you will receive 3 digital images as your prize.  If you didn't use a Crafty Sentiments stamp you will receive 1 digital image.  The Crafty Sentiments favorite will also receive 1 image as a prize.  You can click the image below to pop over and shop a little.


I hope you will celebrate someone special and join in on the fun.

Card mesures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles
Spellbinders Twisted Hearts M-Bossabilites
Recollections Sophia collection doily heart
Frantic Stamper Inc Heart on a String die
All My Memories word strip
flower from my stassh



No comments: