blog template

September 28, 2016

Autumn Nap

At the Crafty Gals Corner this week we have an anything goes challenge.  I am so ready for fall that I decided to use this sweet little guy.


This sweet digi is called Autumn Nap and you can find him in Rick St. Dennis' Zibbet shop.  You can find more of Rick's art in his Etsy shop.  The Etsy shop is where you can find his less...cuddly...creations. =)  The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  The pumpkin shaped card is also a Silhouette file, but it didn't start out as a card.  I love how easy it is to manipulate files in the software.

We have two fabulous sponsors this week.  I have linked the badges below to make is super easy for you to go shopping.  You can thank me later!


Prize of 2 digital images

and


Prize of a $12 gift certificate

Since it's anything goes, you can enter any project you like!  I hope to see yours.

Card measures approximately 6" x 5"
Silhouette Cut File Flourished Pumpkin by Snapdragon Snippets
American Crafts pearls
Buttons Galore buttons
The Paper Studio lace
flowers and ribbon from my stash



No comments: