blog template

September 21, 2016

So Sweet

Welcome back to the Crafty Gals Corner!  This week our challenge is critters!  We want to see critters on your projects.


My critter is this adorable Cat from STAMPlorations.  It was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  I thought it was sweet and paired it with a sentiment of "so sweet".  I thought it would made a good thank you card for someone.  I created the tag by punching the Extra Large Decorative Label from Stampin' Up and putting the punched shape back into the punch and punching off the end.  When you line it up just right, you get a small decorative label.

We have three wonderful sponsors on offer this week.  Each badge is linked to the shop to make it super easy for you to pop in and take a look around.


Prize of 3 digital images or 1 digital set

and


Prize of 3 digital stamps

and


Prize of a $10 gift certificate

I know you all love your critters, so come play along!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
Stampin' Up! Sweetly Framed stamp set
Stampin' Up! Extra Large Decorative Label punch
Recollections Adhesive lace
Recollections pearls
flower from my stash




2 comments:

Lena said...

You're right, "sweet" is the perfect word to describe this kittie. It's also perfect to describe your card :-) I think it's very sweet and pretty. Love the background paper and the lovely die you used for the kittie.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Marjeta said...

Fantastic combination image and DP. Adorable.
I have candy on my blog, join if you wish.

Marjeta