blog template

September 28, 2016

Thinking of You By the Lake

Hello!  It is my turn on the MoonFlower blog and I have a gorgeous, new release image to share with you.  It is called By the Lake and you can find her in the MoonFlower shop on Etsy.  Look at all of that gorgeous hair and the beautiful folds!  A fun challenge for sure!


This card originally started out in my head as a white, one layer card.  I just couldn't wrap my head around all of that white space, so I cut her out...by hand...and put her on blue card stock that had been embossed with clouds.  That was much easier for my brain to accept and I went on from there!  She was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment came from the Silhouette store.  I kept the embellishments simple.  After all, it was supposed to be a one layer card, you know!

If you have a spare moment or two, come visit us in the Facebook group.  We would love for you to pop in and say "hi"!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Darice Clouds embossing folder
Silhouette Cut File You're In My Thoughts Flourish by Sophie Gallo
The Paper Studio enamel dots
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Twine and flower from my stash




No comments: