blog template

October 28, 2016

What a Witch!

Remember when I said I was done with Halloween posts?!  I forgot I had one more Halloween project to share.  This is Witch's Brew from MoonFlower Stamps.  She was such a fun challenge!  I sat and stared at those books for ages just trying to decide what color to use.  I am really happy with the way they turned out in the end.


I colored the image using Copic markers and added touches of silver Wink of Stella to the star on her hat, the decoration on her dress, and the lock on the box.  I had a pot of gold button that I altered so that it was a cauldron and the perfect embellishment for this image!

If you haven't heard, we are having a design team call.  You can check out this post for all of the details.  If you love MoonFlower stamps, then this is your chance to be a part of this wonderful team! You only have until November 12th, so don't wait!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Labels 39 Decorative Elements
Buttons Galore Buttons
Dress It Up button (cauldron)
The Paper Studio flowers
Queen & Co goosebump gem (small green)
Michaels dollar bin goosebump gems and black gems
Ribbon from my stash


No comments: