blog template

February 4, 2017

Sweet Heart

Hello everyone!  It is time for another challenge at the Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends.  The challenge is always anything goes and we love to see your gorgeous projects.


For this challenge I used Ava Heart from Bugaboo.  Don't you just love my new watermark?!  Denise created new ones for the team and I lust love that little bee.  That is pretty much the way I feel nowadays!  I colored Ava Heart with Copic markers and fussy cut her.  I found these gorgeous metal words at Michaels in the dollar bin on clearance for $.50 and bought all that I could get my hands on!
We have fabulous sponsors for you as always here at the Patch so just click the badges below to shop and show them some love.


Prize of 7 images

and

CRAFTS AND ME ONLINE STORE

Prize of £8 voucher

I can't wait to see your gorgeous projects!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
I Am Roses Flowers
The Paper Studio gemstone heart
The Paper Studio lace
Ribbon from my stash




2 comments:

Tamie said...

Another inspirational creation. Your colors, layout and image are very inspiring teammie.

Hugs

Denise Goeldner said...

Hi Rae Ann, Stunning work, love the design and colour combo, and coloured beautifully xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}