blog template

March 16, 2017

Pretty Locks

Hello MoonFlower fans!  Sorry my post is late.  I completely lost track of the days!  But I have my project to show you!


I chose to work with Ashlee Faery Locks for my project because I thought she would make a pretty spring card.  I have wanted to tackle these curls for a while and I finally got my chance!  She was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.

Andreia has some gorgeous new designs in the shop.  If you want to know when the newest images are available, come join us in the MoonFlower Facebook group.  You get to know as soon as the images hit the shop and you get to see sneak peeks and have a chance at a giveaway from time to time.  We would love for you to stop by and say hi!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 34
I Am Roses flowers
The Paper Studio enamel dots
Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners dies
American Crafts ribbon
lace from my stash



No comments: