blog template

March 28, 2017

Under the Sea

It is time for some new MoonFlower inspiration over on the MoonFlower blog.  It is my turn to host and I have a fun project using the new Lilly Mermaid.


I took my inspiration from a pretty well known mermaid.  Can you guess who I mean?!  I found myself singing the song Under the Sea as I was working on this project!  Lilly was colored with Copics and fussy cut by hand.  I didn't want to lose all of the bubbles surrounding her, so I chose to cut her by hand rather than use the Silhouette.  She has glass micro beads for all of the pearl bits around her tail and hair.  I think I will be finding those for weeks!

Why not join us in the MoonFlower Facebook group?  As part of the group you find out when the new releases hit the shop.  Andreia also does a flash sale or a giveaway now and then.  Most of all, we want to see your lovely projects.  We love to ooh and ahh over every single one of them.

Card measures 55" x 55"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Martha Stewart glass micro beads
Jolee's Boutique seashell embellishments
I Am Roses flower
The Paper Studio metal lobster charm
Pearls from my stash



No comments: