blog template

April 30, 2017

Happy Happy

It is time for another Rubbernecker Stamps Sweet Sunday post for me!  This is the time of the week that my entire team gets together to provide some amazing inspiration for you.


This week I have this adorable lad, Mick, to inspire you.  He was hanging out in my craft room just begging to be colored.  I grabbed my Copics and colored away.  I had these scraps of paper laying around from another project and felt they were the perfect background for this kiddo, so colored him to match.  The sentiment came from the Best Wishes Set.  By using just the "happy" from "happy birthday", I can give this card for any kind of celebration.

Come join us for the Rubbernecker Stamps challenge.  You can win cash to spend in the shop.  You don't even have to use Rubbernecker Stamps to play along.  If you win, you can add some to your stash and use them next time!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Captivating Squares
Basic Grey buttons
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: