blog template

July 12, 2017

Dude!

I hope you all enjoyed the Crafty Gals Corner hop last week and meeting all of the new design team members!  But all good things must come to an end and we start a new challenge this week.  Our theme for you this week is Do It for the Dudes!  We want to see your male themed projects.


I used Pilot Duck from Sasayaki Glitter for my project.  I thought he was perfect for a little boy's birthday.  This sweet duck was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  The background paper is from the Bo Bunny Sunkissed collection that is available digitally on Snap Click Supply.

Do you have that one tool that you just had to have and have never opened the package?!  Or opened it and used it once?!  Ages and ages ago, I bought one of the Fastenators from EK Success.  I finally cut open the package and used it on this project!  I wonder how long it will be before I pull it out again! =P  I have included a picture of one below in case you have no idea what I am talking about.

Image result for fastenator

We have two awesome sponsors for you this week.  You can click the badges below to be magically transported by balloon to the shops to have a look around.  Please keep arms and legs out of the aisle and wear your seat belt!

Doctor Digi

Prize of 2 digital images

and


Prize of 1 digital image

I can't wait to see your projects!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Conversation Bubble 4
Stampin' Up! A Word for You stamp set
EK success Fastenator bars


No comments: