blog template

July 20, 2017

Pretty

It is time for another challenge at Creative Knockouts.  The challenge this week is Sew It Up.  We want to see stitching on your project whether it is real or faux.


For my project I used Spring Flower from Star Stampz.  I colored her using Copic markers and cut her out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I wanted to try something a little different for my sewing detail instead of just stitching around the edges of my paper.  I decided to string stitch some mini flowers together and use them like a banner on my card.  The banner has faux stitching, so it adds a little extra touch for the challenge.

Star Stampz has generously provided a prize of three images for the winner of the challenge.  You can click the badge below to pop over to the shop and look around.


Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
La La Land Crafts heart banner
Studio G by Hampton Art flowers
Recollections gems (green)
The Paper Studio gems (yellow)
Simplicity Lace
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Freckled Fawn wooden word







1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Rae Ann! I love your creative sewing as well and your image is colored beautifully!

Hugs,
Kelly