blog template

October 1, 2017

Hey Pumpkin

Now that it is October, it is time for the Halloween fun to begin!  I know that the stores have had Halloween items since like...June, but I like to wait until October at least!  This is my card for the Rubbernecker Stamps Sweet Sunday post.


The stamp and sentiment are both from the Halloween Set 3.  This gives you a great assortment of images and sentiments that you can combine on your cards.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used a simple circle die to cut it out.  What a silly kitty!

Don't forget to check the theme of our current challenge.  I know my team mates worked hard to create some lovely inspiration for you.  You can check out the rules and prizes over on the blog.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Diamondessence dies
Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie chevron ribbon
American Crafts adhesive ribbon
I Am Roses flower
Michaels dollar bin gems



1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and love the image!!!