blog template

November 23, 2017

Blessed

Welcome to a special Thanksgiving post for Rubbernecker Stamps.  I wanted to try something a little different and use a stamp that wasn't a traditional Thanksgiving stamp.  This is what I came up with.


I used Daisies and colored them like Black-Eyed Susans.  To me they just feel like fall.  I cut the image out using a stitched rectangle die like the one you can find in the shop.  I also used Watercolor Stripes with Versamark ink to add a little interest to the top panel of the card.  The sentiment came from the Best Friends Etc stamp set. I cut the word "blessed" from one of the phrases in the set.

If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish you the very best.  If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving I still wish you the very best!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Echo Park Stitched Rectangle Dies
Recollections flower (orange)
Recollections pearls
I Am Roses flowers
Simplicity lace




No comments: